- There is one God. (Creator of the world, all powerful and all knowing) who exists as three persons- Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; John 1:1-4,18)
- God is perfect and He despises sin. Therefore man, sinful in nature, is completely separated from God. (Romans 3:23; 5:12)
- People matter to God. His love for man is so deep that God initiated action to cover our sin and to make a way for man to be reconciled to Him through the death of His Son. (Romans 3:24; 5:19)
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Head of the church, is the only way to God and to eternal life. Jesus was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, led a sinless life, died for our sins, and rose from the dead so that man could be redeemed from his sinful nature and restored to a right relationship with God. (John 14:6; Colossians 1:18; John 3:16)
- Forgiveness of sins and eternal life are available to all who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Those accepting Jesus Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him.
(John 3:16; Luke 13:3; Matthew 10:32; Romans 6:1-7)
- The Holy Spirit lives within and empowers every Christian.
(Acts 2:38; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 6:19; John 14:16-17)
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to evangelize the lost and to encourage the believers.
(Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 12:12-20)
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences.