We are glad you are checking out our church! We are a faith community made up of families and individuals of all ages, from many different backgrounds. Whether you’ve attended church all your life or you’ve never been in church, we invite you to experience the difference here.
Here is what to expect on Sunday Mornings:
- Traditional worship lead by Praise teams at 8:20 am
- Contemporary worship led by our Praise Band at 9:40 am and 11:00 am
- Messages relevant to your daily life
- Communion— Offered during our worship to remember the death and resurrection of Jesus.
- Casual and comfortable attire
As our Guest, we want you to feel welcome!
- There are hosts and greeters to assist you with questions and show you around our facility
- There is a Cafe in the Lobby
- You will find a nursery and classes for your children taught by screened and trained children’s workers